Cordless Drill Crank Adapter
Looking for an easy solution to make your camper a "power lift" model?
This crank adapter does just that! Works with both plug in or cordless drills. This tool allows you to raise and lower the roof just like a power lift model.
Works with almost every Coleman or Fleetwood pop up camper. It slips into the drive hub, or over the crank shaft. Directly compatible for all units from the 1970's through the 2011 model years.
Here are the measurements
- 3-3/4 inches in overall length
- The chuck measures 2-1/8 inches in length
- The chuck diameter is 3/8 of an inch in diameter
- The drive head of the attachment where it accepts into the drive hub extension measures 7/8 of an inch in diameter
- Inside the drive head measures 5/8 of an inch for early lift systems
This adapter will also work with 17 and 20 inch screw down corner stabilizer jacks on Coleman and Fleetwood pop ups. 18 Volt plus drills are recommended.
Made in the USA.
This tool is not a fix for lift systems have become extremely difficult to raise. When your lift system is properly working, you should be able to raise the campers roof with either hand.
Part number 94-8672
Please note : Some rear bumper lift systems will not work with this tool. The last image is an example of one that will not reach.