3 Stage Lift Arm CSR-RSF Used
The lift arm provides corner lift to the pop up. It works in two separate locations on the unit.
- CSR / Curb Side Rear
- RSF / Road Side Front
Choosing the correct arm
A note from Derek....
Don't worry if your lift arm part number from the parts books did not pop up in the search results. Back in the day FCTA had different part numbers for each arm with the correctly matched cable. This made for a lot of numbers, and a lot of chances for errors. We've done our best to make it simpler for you (and us) by providing them now without the main cable. The videos above go more into depth on these products, highlighting the operation and rebuilding should you wish to.
If you drew an X on top of the pop up roof, each end of each line would point to the same lift arm. You could also call this lift arm passenger side rear and driver side front.
Lift arms can be easily matched by the number of stages and the length of the lift arm main body.
To match your lift arm and cable, simply follow these steps.
- Count the number of stages. The main body is stage one.
- Measure the main body. This one measures 29-1/2 inches.
- Check the lowest 45 degree bracket for the main cable. This bottom bracket points away from the center of the camper when installed. The lower bracket on this arm sits on the left.
- Check the main lift cable at the whiffle tree. Does it have a bolt end or a loop end? This arm most commonly uses bolt end cables.
- If your camper was built before 1999, it had 4 stage arms installed. This arm replaces the 4 stage system, but you must replace all 4 arms.
Available main cable kits
Part number SK170102-USED