POD Hazard Warning Device
Twin pack of POD hazard warning multi use devices.
This system is a must have for your camper and tow vehicle. In the event of a roadside emergency, these devices provide clear breakdown warning for other motorist. Multi functional with a super bright LED light, mounting options and flash patterns.
- VERSATILE LIGHTING SYSTEM: Use as a warning light when you pull off road for a flat tire, overheated engine or any type of vehicle trouble. Use as a work light when inspecting or fixing your car, truck, SUV or van as well as for camping or work around the house.
- 5-IN-1 MOUNTING OPTIONS: Dual-use swivel hook, magnetic base, permanent base, and picture-frame style. Flat mounting base allows use with hook & loop tapes (not included).
- 9 LIGHTING MODES: Next generation LED provide two work light modes (high/low beam). 14 red, flashing integrated LEDs power 7 different warning modes, including an S.O.S. indicator that can keep you, your family, and your vehicle safe. Also an added memory feature so you can return to previously selected light modes.
- INCREASED VISIBILITY: Bright LED warning lights provide 360-degree light projection visible to oncoming motorists. LEDs provide 140-degree spectrum with up to 350 lumens in two work light modes (high/low beam).
- LONG-LASTING: Three AAA batteries (not included) last up to 3 hours at high beam and 15 hours in S.O.S. warning mode for added visibility and a sense of security no matter the conditions.
Part number 62-0712