New Style Cordless Drill Crank Adapter
Looking for an easy solution to make your camper a "power lift" model?
This crank adapter does just that! Works with most drills, and allows you to raise and lower the roof just like a power lift model.
This model is a new design with an extra long reach, and a 3 sided shaft for better engagement into the drills chuck.
Works with almost every Coleman or Fleetwood pop up camper. It slips into the drive hub, or over the crank shaft. Directly compatible for all units from the 1970's through the 2011 model years.
- Fits : All 3/8-inch drills
- Large : Measures 8 inches long
- Locking : 3 Sided machined shaft
- Compatible with most Coleman Fleetwood pop ups
- Durable Construction: Durable, zinc-plated construction
This adapter will also work with 17 and 20 inch screw down corner stabilizer jacks on Coleman and Fleetwood pop ups. 18 Volt plus drills are recommended.
Please note : Consider taking measurements of your campers lift attachments. Although this adapter will work perfectly with most units, there are some versions that it will not.
- For units from the 1970's through the 1990's that do not use a drive hub extension tube, this adapter works perfectly.
- For units that use a drive hub extension tube and have the pin placed less than 1-3/4 inches deep, this adapter works perfectly.
- For units that have a direct drive system, located in the center of the bumper with more than 7-1/2 inches of reach, this adapter will not work.
- This tool is not a fix for lift systems have have become extremely difficult to raise. When your lift system is properly working, you should be able to raise the campers roof with either hand.
For units that use a drive hub extension tube and have the pin placed more than 1-3/4 inches deep, this adapter will not work as is. You can easily relocate the pin in your drive hub tube to correct this. Here is a photo of a pin that will require relocation closer to the end of the tube.
Find measurements of this tool in the final images
Part number 48862