New Style Coleman Crank Handle
Used to raise and lower the roof, as well as the jacks on most units.
This new style crank handle has been designed to ease the lifting of your roof. We have found that the heavier and more robust the handle, the easier it is to raise the roofs on Coleman and Fleetwood pop ups.
This handle features a larger gauge shaft, larger free spin handle and T slot end. Due to this upgrade, this handle works great on units with drive hub extension tubes. Drive hub extension tubes are found on units produced after the 1990's.
- If your camper has a tube that your crank handle fits in to, then this handle will work.
- If your camper has a drive shaft that your crank handle fits over, then this handle may not work.
Here is a picture of a drive hub extension tube that this handle works with.
Here is an picture of a drive assembly that this handle may not work with.
- Heavy gauge construction to assist in lifting your roof.
- Smooth large handle.
- The handle grip spins freely.
- The T-slot end fits securely into the crank.
- Works with all original screw down stabilizer jacks.
Measures 13 inches in total length. T-slot end has 8-1/2 inches of reach.
The end of the crank handle measures 7/8 of an inch in outside diameter.
Cordless drill crank adapters are available
Gripper clips are available
Part number 4747G4141