Blockhead Coupler Lock
Original price $30.95 - Original price $30.95
$30.95 - $30.95
Current price $30.95
Use this sturdy, rustproof aluminum coupler lock with high-visibility yellow color to help prevent trailer tow away theft. Fits trigger-style, 2" and 2-5/16" ball couplers with flat lips.
- Tamper-resistant, sturdy lock deters trailer theft by preventing hookup
- Fits over trigger-style coupler, engaging it like trailer ball does
- Would-be thieves can't secure your unhitched trailer to their tow vehicles
- Versatile unit fits over couplers with flat or rolled lips, blocking access to hitch ball opening
- Heavy-duty extruded, tempered aluminum body is strong, durable, and rustproof
- Lock housing features a double nickel chrome finish
- High-visibility yellow, powder coat finish resists corrosion
- Push-button lock sits on front of device for easy access
- Shuttered keyhole keeps out dirt and debris to prevent damage to cylinder
- Double-sided, automotive-type keys are simple to use
- 2 Keys included
- Multiple locks can be ordered keyed alike by selecting "Keyed Alike" option from drop-down menu above
- Made in the USA
- Application: trigger-style latch coupler for 2" or 2-5/16" ball
- Coupler must have flat bottom lip
- Maximum coupler width (including lip): 4-1/2"
- Maximum lip thickness: 0.31"
- 1-Year warranty
Part number 20-1132