Skip to content

Brass Drain Valve 3/8"

Original price $5.95 - Original price $5.95
Original price
$5.95 - $5.95
Current price $5.95

Low point drain valve. Used to drain water lines, these valves are typically found under the pop up.

Brass ball valve with 3/8 barbed connection.

Looking to add an easy drain valve clamp to your order?

coleman fleetwood pop up camper plumbing fitting

Part number 4741C2361

Compare products

{"one"=>"Select 2 or 3 items to compare", "other"=>"{{ count }} of 3 items selected"}

Select first item to compare

Select second item to compare

Select third item to compare