UltraGuard Pop Up Covers
Sign up for restock notifications!
ULTRAGuard RV Pop-Up Camper Cover is designed to protect your pop up camper. It consists of a heavy-duty polypropylene fabric around the sides for additional protection. This cover also features triple layer SFS top panel construction ensuring maximum resistance to rainfall and snow. Engineered with vent flaps that reduce wind lofting.
Instructions, patch kit and a storage bag are included.
- Ideal for cold, snowy regions
- Triple layer SFS top panel beads water on contact providing maximum resistance to rainfall and snow
- Heavy-duty polypropylene fabric sides and self-adjusting hold down strap system
Choosing the correct size.
Camper covers are designed to cover the box, and storage compartment if equipped. To find the correct size, measure from the rear panel, to the furthest front panel. Covers are sized in increments of 2 feet.
Air conditioners and bike racks
If you have roof top equipment installed, and your camper measures out at the end of a size, say ten foot, then we recommend that you increase to the next size up.
- Measures 10 foot rear panel to front panel, and no rooftop equipment. For this unit we recommend a 8 to 10 foot cover.
- Measures 10 foot rear panel to front panel, and has rooftop equipment. For this unit we recommend a 10 to 12 foot cover.
Cover can leave some of the bottom exposed on highwall Coleman and Fleetwood pop up campers. If your side panels measure more than 27 inches in height, and you have rooftop equipment, expect some of the lower portions to be exposed.
Please select your size from the drop down menu above.